Thursday, September 23, 2010

Urgent time

Friday, that was my favorite day of the week knows why? because its just only the end of the weekdays in school and the end of school works and also the office works. Unfortunately, what im thinking today is that Friday is a crucial day that should be overcome it. There are so many things to think about and do. If I could wings to help me to fly wherever I want then I want to exit in this crucial thing happening. God said in Ecclesiastes 3:11 their is a time for everything. I know and I believe in that passage but how can used to induce my self in many works so that everything goes right and smooth. Yeah! right have trust and believe Jesus Christ that He will help me in this thing. I always said to my self I can do this no worries no feeling of frustration and also no feeling of regrets. All I know is I do my best and what is the result of it I sincerely accept it and move on into another stair. Thesis paper, presentation, report, assignments, office works, quizzes, teaching children in sunday school class and doing household chores all these are my main things to do. I really experience that I choose but you know what I enjoy it and accept it, because I believe all these and more coming will be a appetizer to my success. Lord, I come to you wholeheartedly asking for help and endurance to do these things I recommend it all to you. Please do my heart be strong and my bodies have strength to face it. I'm asking for financial support on our library exposure, do blessed those people who help me, inspire, motivate and our teacher behind this so many requirement. God, I do believe in you. We bring back all praises and adoration in Your Mighty Name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heloo-"

Thank You for viewing my blog! I hope you like it.