Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dissappointment, discouragement!

Owh! It's been a long time that we couldn't see each other, I think its almost 5 months of keeping busy with my studies but now I remember you.
Anyway I have something to tell you about now we are in second semester of our class(March) it getting nearer with our closure in these sem kaya nga I much concentrate with my studies and requirements that we are going to compiled.
Now I have a subject Economics eversince I started attending this class I always felt nervous and thinking over what is the possible topics and what are the interested topic about it. Did you know last wednesday that is March 2, 2010 that the day when our group discussed about the topic Effects of Unemployment that is a unprepared report why? because all of us are not willing to discussed it in front, so I decided that I will be the one to carry out. Sad to say nothing good happen, I really feel disappointment with my self, I feel that my grade will not longer change anymore Im aiming pa na man na magbalik ako sa pagka DEANS LIST pero now 50/50 ako kasi feeling parang baba pa ang grade ko for what we have done. But I admit it with my self its already Happen na ehhh what else I can do pa......):
Now I really aiming to get bawi of what i did, I ask God why I'm so irresponsible that is the first time that i experienced with that, parang ang point don hindi ako yun, siguro masyado akong comfortable with our group that each one of us will each other jajai but nobody who help me...
Now i realize hindi pa man yon end of the world ehhh. Now God tested me again of long I will continue to serve to Him.
By the way I am a sunday school teacher in our Church now, I am very thankful about it why because God gave me another oppoturnities and in that way I could share the gospel of God to the young children in our community. Hope that will not the last one, but it is the starting point of my Spiritual maturity to life. Hope you learned it, after you read my story..
Thank you for listening and reading this...God never let us alone but He always in our side. I LOVE YOU LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heloo-"

Thank You for viewing my blog! I hope you like it.