Friday, December 12, 2008

“If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.”

yah, I've always see my friend without a smile in her face maybe she think her future, kaya nga im always with her side eh.but she felt curiousness within kasi im not longer happy with her companion. I dont think so if she will understand but im trying to explain with her na man!
Suddenly sa part nya na sense nya na man siguro un!I remember the day that we've met, that's a year ago but it is a memorable day of my entire life. I wonder why she change a lot siguro hindi ko lang nakakasama palagi. She is happy right now with her new friends, Im always longing for her attention everytime that we see each other but she rather choice them than me and it hurts me a lot. Im not expected na dito patungo ang aming friendship. Start with a smile but it ends with a cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heloo-"

Thank You for viewing my blog! I hope you like it.